Looking for the best shared hosting for your WordPress site? Then, you can consider using Bluehost.
Bluehost is one of the maximum famous internet web website hosting companies out there, fine acknowledged for its beginner-pleasant WordPress web website hosting and services.
Bluehost is a first-rate call in internet web hosting, powering greater than million websites. It does a amazing task at simplifying and demystifying the technique of putting in a internet site for beginners, mainly in case you need to apply WordPress.
All plans consist of a loose area for the primary year, amazing uptime (primarily based totally on real-life data), a loose CDN, a drag-and-drop internet site builder, and a free SSL certificate. You get the whole thing you want in a single place, however one query nonetheless remains. Is it proper to your subsequent internet site? Keep analyzing to locate out.
In this article, you can get an honest and complete Bluehost Review and decide if Bluehost is the right choice.
When it comes to choosing web hosting, you need to be aware of the following:
- Reliability: To keep your website running 24/7.
- Security: Protect your website from potential attacks and hacks.
- Customer support: To assist with technical issues.
- Pricing: To access the best deals and save money.
- Features: Provides all the features and tools you need to build a better website.
In our Bluehost review, we found that Bluehost is fast, reliable, affordable and offers incredible customer service. Ideal for small businesses and anyone looking to launch their first website / blog.
For this reason, we recommend Bluehost as one of the best WordPress hosting providers.
Now let’s use the screenshots to get a detailed Bluehost review of our hosting service.
Bluehost Review Shared Hosting
In 2003, Bluehost hosting services was founded by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth in Provo, Utah. Bluehost has grown tremendously over the past few decades. They currently host (and count) over 2 million websites. This is one of the most popular and cheap web hosting services.
Bluehost has a variety of hosting plans for all budgets and sizes, including shared hosting, WordPress managed hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated hosting.
Pros of Bluehost Review:
- Free domain Name
- Free SSL certificate
- Easy to set up
- Very good uptime (always)
- Good speed
- Unlimited hosting resources
- Best cPanel redesign + packed with features
Cons of Bluehost Review:
- Add-on services
You will have to pay extra for additional services such as site migration and domain privacy.
If you migrate your WordPress site from your current host, Bluehost will charge $ 149.99 in addition to your hosting plan. Other hosting companies like Siteground can do it 100% free.
- No monthly plan
They offers 12-month, 24-month, 36-month, and 60-month account plans. At least one year’s prepayment is required. You need to sign up for the longest period to get a better price i.e 3 years.
Bluehost provides a prestigious hosting service that keeps your website running smoothly with minimal downtime. One of the great things about Bluehost is that the server is optimized for WordPress sites.
This is also why Bluehost is officially recommended by WordPress itself on the WordPress blog. (As shown in the screenshot below)
Bluehost also supports the latest versions of PHP and MySQL. These provide a powerful and reliable solution for managing the extra load that WordPress experiences.
In addition, there has been no downtime so far. This is a screenshot of the Bluehost server uptime report.
Features of Bluehost hosting
- Free SSL certificate
If you use Bluehost’s hosting plan, here’s the good news. Get a free SSL certificate.
In July 2018, Google Chrome announced that a website is secure only if you have an HTTPS connection. If your website has HTTP (not yet HTTPS encrypted), it will be marked as “insecure”.
The main reason for SSL certificates is to make sure your website is secure. In addition, people will become more confident in your website when it comes to securely processing personal information such as credit cards, contact details and billing addresses.
If your website has SSL, it can also be better with Google search rankings. Whether you run a personal blog or an e-commerce store, it’s very important to have an SSL certificate on your website.
For new websites, Bluehost will automatically assign and install an SSL certificate. For existing customers, you can manually enable SSL by following this step-by-step guide.
The best part is that you don’t need to understand the technical part to use SSL. Bluehost makes it easy and easy to protect your website using HTTPS.
- Free domain name
You get a Free Domain Name for the primary 12 months while you signup. As an added bonus, you`ll get a Free Domain Name with Bluehost web hosting plans. Which approach at the side of your web hosting plan, Domain registration fee is absolutely FREE.
- Unlimited hosting resources
Bluehost also provides unmetered resources for hosting plans. This basically means that you can store and transfer unlimited files and use unlimited bandwidth as much as you need. However, according to the fair use policy, users are still limited.
However, Bluehost’s limits are so high that it can be considered unlimited. In fact, 99.95% of customers (certainly one) have enough bandwidth and storage space to meet their needs.
Bluehost Hosting Plans and Pricing
Bluehost offers a variety of hosting plans for every budget and size. These include shared hosting, VPS, dedicated servers, cloud hosting, WooCommerce hosting, managed WordPress hosting and more.
Let’s take a look at the Bluehost hosting plan and its features.
- Shared Hosting: Shared hosting is a great way to launch a new, low-traffic website. In a shared hosting environment, a website shares server resources with other websites.
- Cloud Hosting: A more reliable upgrade to a shared hosting plan. Because you can use multiple cloud servers, your website can automatically switch to another server in the event of a hardware failure or heavy traffic.
- WordPress Hosting: Their WordPress plans are specially designed for WordPress-based websites. Optimized to run WordPress, it can also protect your WordPress site from common threats.
- WooCommerce Hosting: WooCommerce is WordPress’s most popular e-commerce plugin, making it easy to get your online store started with WordPress. WooCommerce hosting provides all the functionality you need to get started with your e-commerce store.
- VPS Hosting (Virtual Private Server): As an upgrade to shared WordPress hosting, VPS hosting enables virtual private resources in a shared environment.
- Dedicated Hosting Server: Having a dedicated hosting server for your website means that you have all the resources of the dedicated server yourself. The downside is that you have to manage the server yourself.
Easy to Use
With all Bluehost hosting plans, you can install WordPress with just one click. All
plans come with an easy-to-use hosting control panel that allows you to manage hosting, create databases, and more.
Bluehost has a custom control panel that enhances the user experience for beginners. It also uses a customized version of the cPanel hosting dashboard for advanced options.
Breakdown of Bluehost’s Shared Hosting Plans
Let’s take a look at the prices of Bluehost and what is included in each plan.
- Basic: The basic plan allows you to host only one website. Hosts 5 mail accounts with 1 domain and 25 subdomains, 50 GB SSD storage, and 100 MB storage for each account. You pay $ 2.95 per month for the first semester. If you want to renew your account, you will have to pay $ 9.99 per month.
- Plus: The Plus plan includes an unlimited website with unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth. You will also get an unlimited email account. Prices for the first period start at $ 5.45 per month. If you want to renew your account, you will have to pay $ 13.99 per month.
- Choice Plus: The Choice Plus plan includes all the features of the Plus plan. You will also get free domain privacy, and automated daily backups powered by CodeGuard as extras worth over $80/year. The price for the first term is $5.45 per month. When renewing, you`ll have to pay $18.99 per month.
- Pro: The Pro plan starts from $12.95 per month for the first term after that you`ll pay $24.95 per month. It includes all features of above plans + dedicated IP address.If you’re simply start your Website, you can select one of this plans. As your website grows, you can effortlessly upgrade your website hosting plan.
Bluehost Customer Support and Service
We all need help from time to time. It’s really important to choose a web hosting company that will provide you with help and support when you need it.
As part of its extensive knowledge base, Bluehost maintains an extensive library of articles, step-by-step guides, and video tutorials. This is very useful for beginners and the most common problems can be solved quickly with a simple search.
However, you may need to talk to someone to get help.
Bluehost provides a 24/7 support system that allows you to talk to support team personnel via live chat or phone support. This is very useful if you need immediate support from a technical support agent and know that you only need to click.
One of the missing things is a ticket-based support system. Bluehost recently decided to discontinue ticket-based support in order to focus on a face-to-face approach to live chat support and phone support. However, some users may have missed the ticket-based support system. This is especially useful if you can’t solve the problem in a live chat or phone session.
Conclusion: Is Bluehost the Right Choice for You?
After reading this review, may you wonder if Bluehost is the right choice for your website?
Bluehost is ranked as the #1 web hosting provider on many websites. They offer a wide range of hosting options with lots of features to help you easily build your website.
All hosting plans come with 24/7 professional customer support with knowledgeable staff.
The most important thing is to provide an affordable starter plan that fits your budget.
If you’re just getting started, you can’t mistakenly sign up for a Bluehost shared hosting plan. It’s easy in your pocket and comes with the right tools. As your website grows, you can easily upgrade your hosting plan accordingly.
Ready to launch your website using Bluehost? Click here to select a Bluehost plan.
Saddam Blogger users can use the Bluehost promo code to get a special 60% discount and free domains. Click this link to purchase. The discount will be applied automatically.
Remember that you must use the link above to receive the exclusive discount. No special offers are offered if you visit the Bluehost website directly or use other links.
If you’re new to buying web hosting, we’ve created a guide here to help you get started with profitable blogging with Bluehost.
FAQs About Bluehost hosting
This detailed Bluehost review sought to cover all aspects of hosting services. Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about Bluehost.
1. Can I make an online store using WooCommerce on Bluehost?
Yes, you can. In fact, Bluehost is one of the best WooCommerce hosting service providers. Their starter plan is a great way to start an online store.
However, keep in mind that as store traffic increases, you will need to upgrade. Hopefully, by this point, you’ll have enough money to justify the cost of the upgrade.
2. Is Bluehost suitable for beginners?
Yes Bluehost is the most beginner-friendly WordPress hosting company. When you sign up, WordPress will be installed automatically. There is also an easy-to-use control panel that allows you to manage your hosting account yourself.
Lots of help available in detailed guides, video tutorials, and articles. You can also access expert support 24/7 via live chat or phone.
3. Can Bluehost handle large amounts of traffic?
The shared hosting plan is suitable for beginner websites and small businesses. In our stress tests, their shared hosting plan was able to handle 100 virtual users without lag.
These plans can handle reasonable and sudden peaks of traffic. However, server resources are still quite limited. If you expect high traffic, you need to upgrade your hosting plan.
4. Reasons to use Bluehost for WordPress
Bluehost is one of the largest hosting companies in the world and is an officially recommended WordPress hosting provider. They have been supporting the WordPress community for a very long time and are familiar with WordPress.
Their platform is highly optimized for WordPress websites and is designed to run WordPress for the best performance. They also have WordPress engineers on their team, so you know your website is in safe hands.
5. Do I need a credit card to sign up for Bluehost?
Bluehost accepts credit cards, but you can view other payment options during the checkout process and choose PayPal as your payment method if you prefer.
6. Is Bluehost better than GoDaddy?
Bluehost is better than GoDaddy because we are confident that Bluehost has better support. Their personal site dashboards and overall onboarding experience are much more beginner-friendly. Needless to say, Bluehost offers better pricing for small businesses.
7. Where is the Bluehost server?
Bluehost operates its own data center in Utah, USA. This is a large 50,000 square foot facility that acts as a major data center.
8. Which Bluehost plan do I need to get?
If you’re just starting out with a brand new website, blog, or online store, we recommend starting with the basic plan. Sufficient for a beginner website and can be upgraded at any time later.
Ready to launch your website using Bluehost? Click here to select a Bluehost plan.